2014 was a busy year for Chevrolet. In addition to being the front-of-jersey sponsor for Rush Soccer, we are also proud of our jersey sponsorship with Manchester United, our partnership with the United States Soccer Federation and the Chevrolet Youth Soccer program, which provides equipment and donations to help youth players across the U.S. enjoy the game. At the end of the day, Chevrolet is more than just a logo on a jersey. We value our partnership with Rush Soccer because we share the common goal of enhancing the game all over the world.
Here are a few highlights of our year with Rush Soccer:
- Chevrolet and Rush Soccer teamed up to provide free clinics and One World Play Project futbol donations in Kansas City, Kansas; Phoenix, Arizona; and Yonkers, New York
- As part of the Rush REACH program, Chevrolet assisted with the donation of One World Play futbols in Tanzania
- In Denver, Rush members were invited to, and participated in, a private clinic run by Manchester United coaches that focused on skills and fitness training
- Chevrolet invited select Rush members for a special meet and greet with Manchester United players in Detroit
- At the Manchester United/Real Madrid Match in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Chevrolet and Rush Soccer teamed up to provide free public clinics and pickup games
- Chevrolet provided complimentary tickets to select Rush members for various USSF and Manchester United matches across the U.S.
Stay up to speed with Rush Soccer and Chevrolet through the following channels:
Facebook and Twitter: @RushSoccer, @ChevroletFC
Instagram: @rushsoccernation, @ChevroletFC