AK Rush Hire New Technical Director
(03.03.11)Alaska’s premier soccer club announces the appointment of Joseph Tibbs as their Technical Director. Tibbs has extensive experience in the professional, collegiate, amateur, and youth soccer levels across the United States. He holds an ICA Fitness and Conditioning for Soccer Certificate, USSF National Youth License, USSF National “C” License, and has achieved an NSCAA Advanced National Diploma.
As Technical Director Tibbs will be responsible for assisting in the oversight of the entire coaching branch of the Rush Soccer Organization in addition to overseeing the coaching education for the club and coaching placement the competitive branch of the club. Tibbs will also represent the Alaska Rush at the Olympic Development Program (O.D.P.), in the Region, in the United States Soccer Federation (U.S.S.F.) and other soccer associations.
Tim Schulz, Rush Soccer President and CEO said, “I am elated that Alaska Rush will be getting a Technical Director. Joseph is respected in the soccer community and I have no doubt he will do a good job for Alaska Rush.”
Alaska Rush is Alaska’s most successful soccer club.
- 1 US Youth Soccer National President's Cup title
- 1 US Youth Soccer Regional semi-finalist
- 3 US Youth Soccer Regional quarter-finalist
- 80+ Alaska State Cup champions
- 300+ Players placed in collegiate programs (10+ annually)
- Full-service club offering programs from state to the national levels
- Member of RUSH Soccer, the largest soccer club in the world with 23 clubs in the Lower 48, 1 in Hawaii & 9 International Clubs
- Major sponsorships from Nike, Eurosport, Alaska Airlines & Orthopedic Physicians Anchorage
Click here for the full press release.